Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We have to wait: Klopp on Salah's injury

sbobet ทาง เข้า Liverpool winger Mohamed Salah’s participation in the second leg of the UEFA Champions League quarter-finals against Manchester City on Tuesday is in doubt, according to Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp. “With Mo (Salah), Robertson and Alberto Moreno, we have to wait a little bit, but of course we have big hope they will be back,” Klopp told the club’s official website on Monday. 

Salah led Liverpool to defeat Man City 3-0 in the first leg, scoring the first goal in the game, but he suffered a groin sbobet ทาง เข้า injury and was substituted after 6 minutes from the second half start. Salah’s injury ruled him out of the game against Everton in the Premier League on Saturday, which ended with a goalless draw.

“We will see in five hours until we train and we’ll know who is involved in that. I don’t know in the moment 100 percent, but I am quite hopeful,” added Klopp. Liverpool fans hope Klopp and his players end Manchester City fans’ dreams of a comeback and seeing their team in the semi-finals for the first time since 2008.

Klopp spoke about the Tuesday game sbobet ทาง เข้า against Man City, saying, “It's all about being stable in the game in all the different moments, still being brave, being lively, being high energy and trying to cause them as many problems as possible.” The game will be hosted at Etihad Stadium in Manchester and is scheduled to begin at 8:45 p.m. (CLT).
the cost of a university education essay
is a formal essay used in magazines
crime essay legal studies
essay on child labour paper
optimist scholarship essay
louis althusser essay
writing a english essay
turner thesis racism
essay on the fading art of letter writing
essay on traveling around the world
odysseus and telemachus essay
research papers abortion pros and cons